To Our Participants
The Company will handle the personal information of employment applicants (hereinafter referred to as “applicants”) obtained in the course of recruitment activities as follows, and will take sufficient care in handling such information.
Therefore, please enter the company only after agreeing to the following terms.
Based on the recognition that the personal information of applicants is important privacy information, the Company will appropriately manage the personal information of applicants, comply with laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information, and take the following stance regarding the handling of personal information.
1. Schedule of company information sessions and employment examinations
Personal information in the recruitment process is defined as any information that can be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to;
- First and last name, date of birth, gender, university, faculty, department, telephone number (including cell phone), address, and e-mail address.
- Information that can be easily cross-checked with other information to identify a specific individual.
- In addition to entry data from the website, entry sheets from company information sessions, resumes, transcripts, health certificates, etc.
2. Purpose of use about personal information
Applicants’ personal information will be used only for our recruitment activities and will not be used for any other purpose
3. Disclosure of personal information to third parties.
We will not disclose or provide the personal information of applicants to any third party, except in any of the following cases;
- When the applicant has given his or her consent.
- When we are required by law to do so.
4. Safety measures and processing at the end of use
The Company will take safety measures and appropriately manage the personal information of applicants obtained by the Company under the responsibility of the Company. At the end of the recruitment process, we will return the personal information to the applicant or dispose of it in an appropriate manner, except for the personal information of prospective employees.
5. Correction or deletion of personal information at the request of the individual
Requests from applicants for disclosure, correction, deletion, or suspension of use of their personal information in our possession will be accepted by our General Affairs Department, and we will respond appropriately after confirming the identity of the applicant.
April 1, 2018
TOYOTEC Co., Ltd. Human Resources Dept.